We hope this letter finds you and your family well and healthy. Starting May 4, 2020 we have resumed our normal operations and offer full treatments of Preventive, Restorative, Prosthodontic, Invisalign, Cosmetic and General Dentistry. A healthy mouth equals a healthy body, and it’s no time to forget about your oral healthcare.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in our dental group. We were able to maintain emergency operations last month, and successfully kept many patients out of the ER. During this process we operated in an environment where all our staff and patients remained healthy. We will always be here when you call on us and need us.
Our number one priority resuming normal operations is your health and safety. We continue to follow all recommendations by the ADA, VDA and Virginia Department of Health. We continue to offer the highest levels of infection control in dentistry, including:
- Covid19 screening all Patients and Staff prior to entry with touchless thermometers.
- Hand sanitizing stations and touchless checkout for patients.
- Wait in your car- and, concierge service straight to the operatory with our clinical assistant.
- Virus killing Peroxyl Rinses prior to treatment.
- Highest level PPE for staff including N95 masks, face shields, disposable gowns and nitrile gloves.
- Medify MA-40 Medical Grade Air Filtration Units.
- Cavicide disinfecting of the dental operatory.
- Midmark M11 Autoclave sterilization of all surgical tools.
We are grateful to be able to return to work, and excited to see all of our patients! Our mission continues, in bringing you the best in dentistry. Please call us today if you are in need of dental care, or if we can help you in anyway.
Drs. James Willis, Emery Taylor, Brian Podbesek, Amanda Magid, Esra Salihoglu, Chris Malone, Swati Pandey, Marissa Deangelis, Elias Saney