In a recent study certain kinds of oral bacteria were discovered to be correlated to elevated risk of pancreatic cancer. This underscores the importance of dental health and regularly seeing a dental hygienist and dentist. You can read more about the study here.
- What Is the Importance of Family Dentistry on Your Family’s Oral Health?
- An Easy 5-Step Plan to Improve Your Dental Care
- Willis Family Dentistry Resuming Full Operation
- Guide to Understanding your Children Losing Primary Teeth by Dr. Willis
- Dr. Willis receives Gold Award, #2 in his class of top Invisalign GPs